Wednesday 27 June 2012

Long Legged | Huge Hairy

Sitting alone in crepuscular silence, a little after midnight, I was typing on my Mac when suddenly a huge, hairy, stripy-legged spider rappelled straight down from the ceiling, landing smack in the middle of the keyboard!

Wow... what a surprise!

Immediately it started racing around, across the screen, over the back and then across the screen again, round and around, sometimes over the keyboard and others over the display. I watched its antics, knowing that these spiders, like Ridgebacks, have their crazy run-amock moments and that it is best to leave them to it.

Eventually, it stopped somewhere out of direct eyesight from where I sat. Getting up and walking around the desk slowly, I saw it had come to rest on the back of the MacBook Air.

That was not where it remained though; the games had already began...

 

Photo

 

Let me know if you'd  like to know more about the games...
in the form of text and photos ~ there's a bit more to it  (~;


No comments:

Post a Comment